Banner
Home Forums Movie Theaters The Lobby where you been Mike?
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: where you been Mike?

where you been Mike? 25 Apr 2008 08:46 #18292

• Mike
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 45
Can you tell I am busy? First we did the Comic Arts Fest which chewed up Jan-April. By the way: dealing with real live actors and performers is a horror show compared to movies. But also: at our Temple Theatre I was about to do a 3rd screen when the state code fools told me: if you increase your seating you have to go from: Men/ 2 urinals to 5, 1 toilet to 4, 1 sink to 3, and 1 water fountain to 3. Ladies: 3 toilets to 8, 2 sinks to 4. 17 additional fixtures. All this in a theatre that is working perfectly fine with never a back up in lines. We were adding 45 seats to our existing 400. This is living proof that government mates with orcs.

That threw me down the stairs. I went for plan B: Zippy's. We have a great central ocation and own a huge parking lot overlooking a river that runs through the downtown along our property which has a beautiful ped bridge that lands on our prop. Take a look at www.templemovies.com and take the 360 tour. So I have purchased a 24' food trailer and we'll be installing it almost next to theatre with dogs-burgs-fries-salads-chili-ice cream-etc. etc. It will be all fancied up with large awning canopies, flowers, etc. It's been keeping me busy. I'll post photos. Anyway: we are excited about the meal and a movie cross promotion possibilities and in growing our business.

Michael Hurley
Impresario
Michael Hurley
Impresario
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: where you been Mike? 25 Apr 2008 08:54 #18293

• slapintheface
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 20
how did the comic thing go?????????/

Re: where you been Mike? 25 Apr 2008 09:04 #18294

• Mike
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 45
far too ambitious with 5 full days of events/ we'll do it again but slim it down/ film was not popular/ Rocky tore the roof off/ l;ive comics were the best/ we did buy all new sound and lights and a great 4500 projector! Mike

Michael Hurley
Impresario
Michael Hurley
Impresario
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.133 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction