Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: How we doing?

How we doing? 28 Jun 2001 15:10 #1813

• Mike
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 44
This month we're on track to hit 15,000 visitors. I guess it would be nice if we could have millions or hundreds of thousands but having our best month since March 2000 is fine by me. What's my plan? Simply to keep on keeping on. I have a list of new services for theatre owners and operators to add to the site and each couple of weeks or month or so we'll keep adding them. Some have mentioned to me that the forums are quieter than they used to be. But readership is up. Way up. People now spend a lot of time reading back postings. This is as it should be. Any of you who have been responding to good questions balk at the idea of writing another very good answer to "What's the 90-10?" when you already responded in detail previously. In the excitement of finding that we could talk with other owners and employees of movie theatres there was a huge rush of conversation. That has subsided somewhat but I am happy with working to continue something that has value and as long as viewers, members, and useage keeps increasing
we'll keep at it and keep adding.

Mike Hurley
www.bigscreenbiz.com
Michael Hurley
Impresario
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: How we doing? 28 Jun 2001 19:29 #1814

• Large
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
We are on track to have between 13,000 and 14,000 visitors to our 5 screen art house in the month of July. Not bad concidering that 2 of those weeks were our slowest weeks of the year.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.135 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction