Banner
Home Forums Movie Theaters The Lobby Looking for Equipment Loans
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Looking for Equipment Loans

Looking for Equipment Loans 04 Feb 2008 17:25 #17555

Does anyone know of a company that will lend money on an asset basis? I've got three screens worth of equipment that are owned free and clear and wondered if I could get a loan???

Thanks for the help.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Looking for Equipment Loans 05 Feb 2008 11:08 #17556

• NSCInemas
  • Expert Boarder
I dont know what part of the country you are in but if you are in New England the Boston Culinary Group (BCG) loans money to people to start cinemas but AFAIK the terms are very agressive and they have built a pretty large circuit of dumps by reposessing theatres that couldnt meet thier payments so its a way to go but I would be very careful. I also understand that Coca-Cola financing used to lend money to some of the big chains to pay for thier equpment in cinemas but I dont know if they still do that as I am sure they took quite a bath when everyone filed bankruptcy, also I dont know if they would lend to an independant but it's worth a shot.
Hope this helped, and good luck.

Ps. I hope you have a good tech to thorougly go through all of this equipment before you buy it to make sure that everything is in good condition and that you getting what you are paying for!

Re: Looking for Equipment Loans 05 Feb 2008 12:26 #17557

• Mike
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 37
If it's all paid for and in good condition I would talk to the local bank about a small secured loan.

Michael Hurley
Impresario
Michael Hurley
Impresario
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.425 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction