Banner
Home Forums Movie Theaters The Lobby The Colonial has submitted for Marketing Award at Show West
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: The Colonial has submitted for Marketing Award at Show West

The Colonial has submitted for Marketing Award at Show West 26 Jan 2008 12:00 #17513

• Mike
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 37
We put together an impressive entry book for our promotion for HairSpray. Classic cars, free hair-dos by a team of hairstylists, hair and style contests, dj, retro shop, food, dance contest, free photos of you in our classic hairdryer chair, Jonathan Frakes (Cmdr. Riker) stopped by with his daughter, theatre decorated, into by New Line exec, etc. Drop by and see our book on display at Sho West.

Michael Hurley
Impresario
Michael Hurley
Impresario
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: The Colonial has submitted for Marketing Award at Show West 04 Feb 2008 18:46 #17514

• BurneyFalls
  • Platinum Boarder
Good luck with that, Mike. It would be really nice if you won that award. Be nice if any indy won that award now and then.

Re: The Colonial has submitted for Marketing Award at Show West 04 Feb 2008 19:07 #17515

• Mike
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 37
It does look like it's usually a plex or chain with paid staff and a budget to do it all but I think they usually pick a indie most times. I will report.

When Zorro came out we won the 2500.00 first prize for promo from Sony!

Michael Hurley
Impresario
Michael Hurley
Impresario
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.251 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction