Banner
Home Forums Movie Theaters The Lobby FAREWELL HEATH LEDGER
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: FAREWELL HEATH LEDGER

FAREWELL HEATH LEDGER 28 Jan 2008 14:18 #17473

I myself have been a Heath Ledger fan since his 1999 US film debut in "10 THINGS I HATE ABOUT YOU". One of my all time favorite films, being the romantic sap that I am, is 2001's "A KNIGHT'S TALE". I wish to pay tribute to a man that has brought enjoyment into the lives of many film fans. With an impressive list of films since 1999 under his belt he was a young, late starter who accomplished a lot in his less than ten year career in Hollywood. His most recent project was a film called "The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus" which was in production and set to be released in 2009. Since Ledger's death this project has been suspended. THE DARK KNIGHT which is the latest installment in the BATMAN series is slated for release in July of this year. Ledger reinvented the character The Joker for this film. It's posthumous release is sure to stir all sorts of feelings from friends, family and fans of Ledger. How do you think this film's release and the untimley death of Heath Ledger with effect attendence and interest in the film?
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction