Banner
Home Forums Movie Theaters The Lobby Concessions Suggestions?
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Concessions Suggestions?

Concessions Suggestions? 13 May 2001 14:40 #1642

• Spotlight
  • Fresh Boarder
I manage a 6-plex in a college town and the theater owner just issued me a challenge. If I can increase our per-caps on a consistent basis then he will cut me in for profit sharing on a quarterly basis.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Concessions Suggestions? 13 May 2001 21:03 #1643

Offer a free refil on large drinks and large popcorn. 9 people out of ten bought Large drinks instead of medium because of the free refill and 2 out of the 9 actually came back and got one. This was when I ws with the big boys. I increased per cap from $1.98 ro $2.17 by the end of the year. Try it.

Re: Concessions Suggestions? 14 May 2001 10:24 #1644

• Mike
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 41
#1 Fast service: if people have to wait you will lose some of them. # 2 think about raising prices... when we did it last not one person noticed! # 3 combos and supersize are amazing in that they work. We sometimes are irritated by the "Would you like us to Supersize that?" But it will drive your per cap. Hoyts will actually fire people who do not "up sell". Good luck!

Mike Hurley
www.bigscreenbiz.com
Michael Hurley
Impresario

Re: Concessions Suggestions? 15 May 2001 20:37 #1645

• Rialto
  • Gold Boarder
There is an excellent discussion of percaps and concessions selling suggestions currently happening over at Film-Tech in the ground level section of the Forums. Several people have put up lengthy and educational posts on this subject and I would advise all who read this to check this out.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction