Home Forums Movie Theaters The Lobby Need Help w/ Class Project
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Need Help w/ Class Project

Need Help w/ Class Project 18 Sep 2007 15:43 #16016

• student
  • Fresh Boarder
I am doing a class project and need information regarding all general operating stuff. Rent, utilities, insurance, staff costs, marketing expenses, how many seats in a theatre, how many tickets can we expect to sell, how many shows per day/per theatre, etc. I know NOTHING about this and just reading past forums has been extremely helpful, just looking for a little more generalized information.

OK, maybe if I tell u the project u guys can tell me what I need
Our group has to come up with a company and present it to “venture capitalists”. Our group came up with the idea of doing a “green movie theatre”. Everything from the building itself to the popcorn containers will be environmentally friendly. It's a competition so only one group gets the A! Our idea has won the heart of our environmentally-conscious teacher, now we just need to present it better than everyone else!

Essentially, I need to know the basic costs in running a theater. Nothing fancy, just estimates. Suppose it’s a 6-8 screen theatre in los angeles. It’s just a 20 min presentation so I don’t need to know every little detail of every penny, just enough to look like I know what I’m talking about. And any other ideas are greatly appreciated!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction