Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: I need help

I need help 25 Jul 2007 13:58 #15621

• curlyhare1
  • Fresh Boarder
Hey,
Just like everyone else, and their mom, and their mom's dog, I am looking to open a 2 screen brew and view.
And just like everyone else, I am running into problems on certain areas of my business plan.

My biggest problems have been finding a list of equpitment that I will need and approximately everything costs.
I realize that there are probably a zillion differnt types of equiptment, but I am really having trouble. I'm sure thers a lot more to it than a screen, speakers, and a projector.

Can someone point me in the right direction or give me a list of needed supllies?

Thanks so much for your time!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: I need help 25 Jul 2007 22:24 #15622

• rodeojack
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Check your local area or google for theatre equipment suppliers. You might also search out industry publications, as many suppliers advertise in them. With your plans in hand, they can help you work out an equipment list.

Re: I need help 25 Jul 2007 23:16 #15623

• curlyhare1
  • Fresh Boarder
Im still in the research phase though, and i need to know approximately how much i will be spending on equiptment to do my cash flow stuff.

what are the pieces of equiptment i will definitely need?

Re: I need help 26 Jul 2007 02:19 #15624

• rodeojack
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Not to belabor this, but you really need to talk with someone who can go over your site plans with you. If you search this discussion board, you'll find countless examples where this situation has been covered. It's easy to sit back and say you'll need projectors, screens, sound and lighting equipment, seats, wall treatments and carpet, not to mention the snack bar gear. The problem is that building a theatre can be a lot like assembling a home sound system out of individual components. What your goals are, how much money you can raise, what kind of building you have to work with (acoustics, for one) and whether you want to start small and upgrade in the future or go top cabin are just a few factors you need to think about. Unless you're experienced in this business, you really need someone who knows how to put various packages together, and you need to sit down with that person and work all this out. Trying to start from scratch here, in an extended question and answer session probably won't work out very well.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.138 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction