Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Becky's Drive In

Becky's Drive In 26 Apr 2001 12:34 #1523

• Mike
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 45
I received a fax from Becky's in Berlinsville, Pa with the opening sked. Very aggressive! DJ @ 5 pm, hot rodders discoount and "cruise to the movies" prizes from local biz's and a triple feature! Recess, See Spot Run, and Josie and the Puddy cats. And all weekend long it's Elementary Skool weekend with discounted coupons for kids and their parents, pony rides, moonwalk (?) rides, and games! That's serious promotion in action!

Mike Hurley
www.bigscreenbiz.com
Michael Hurley
Impresario
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Becky's Drive In 26 Apr 2001 16:34 #1524

• RoxyVaudeville
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 17
Becky's is open again... well I better wip up my promotion department again as Berlinsville is only a few miles from here and it is the closest drive-in to me. Just had the air-conditioning serviced to keep my patrons cool. The new brick lined sidewalks are now finished and the last of the oldtime streetlights goes up tomorrow... so downtown is looking good for this summer. We have to keep the people intown and at the indoor as much as possible. Extra daily matinees will be scheduled, as they can't do that. Hmmm... what else, how about some giveaways.

Seriously... Becky's is a great Drive-In, and I have known the owners for many years. They do a great job with that theatre, and I hope they are there for many many years to come.

Oh, by the way Daral, I have a pretzel warmer I want to get rid of, if you're still looking for one.

[This message has been edited by RoxyVaudeville (edited April 28, 2001).]

Re: Becky's Drive In 27 Apr 2001 17:00 #1525

• Simfilms
  • Junior Boarder
Roxy,
Did giant pretzels fall flat at your theatre?
Had considered looking into them for awhile.
Alan

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction