Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Twentieth Century-Fox Film Corporation

Twentieth Century-Fox Film Corporation 05 May 2007 06:41 #14994

• jacker5
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
Hi,

Do you have any contact info(E-mail) for Twentieth Century-Fox Film Corporation .

Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Twentieth Century-Fox Film Corporation 05 May 2007 15:14 #14995

• Transit Drive in
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
What department do you want to speak with? Film buying? Exhibitor relations?

Rick
"As long as there are sunsets and stars at night, there will always be drive-in movies."

Re: Twentieth Century-Fox Film Corporation 05 May 2007 21:46 #14996

• jacker5
  • Platinum Boarder
Exhibitor relations.

Thanks!

Re: Twentieth Century-Fox Film Corporation 06 May 2007 10:13 #14997

• dsschoenborn
  • Platinum Boarder
Here is most of the contact info I use regularly.

This is for FOX: http://foxexhibitor.com/

Here is Sony's site too. They are another company who like to promote at the theatres and is easy to get stuff for us little guys! http://www.sonypicturesreleasing.com/PR-WEB/logIn.do

This is Paramont / DW Can't order online here like Fox or Sony but still good information on what is available for us. http://www.paramountprogress.com/

Here is WB's site. Can't order online but gives you contact info and movie info. A theatre architect just told me that to equip an auditorium from an empty room ( walls blank too ) to a theatre averages $100K. That is based on new construction for a 12 plex. I am sure it can be done for less based on location and how much is done by contractors vs if you can do some of the work or act as your own general contractor etc.

and NewLine http://www.nlctheatres.com

and BV http://www.bvpdexhibitorrelations.com

I know to go or not to go to conventions has been a hot toopic here at bigscreenbiz. This is one benifit of the conventions, you recieve a lot of this information. You don't have to go to showest but any region would probably work becuase we get a ton of information from exhibitor relation departments, probably because we have gone to a convention and gave them our business cards.

[This message has been edited by dsschoenborn (edited May 07, 2007).]

[This message has been edited by dsschoenborn (edited May 08, 2007).]

Re: Twentieth Century-Fox Film Corporation 06 May 2007 13:00 #14998

• jacker5
  • Platinum Boarder

Thank you everyone!

[This message has been edited by jacker5 (edited May 08, 2007).]

Re: Twentieth Century-Fox Film Corporation 06 May 2007 22:14 #14999

• Transit Drive in
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
http://www.foxexhibitor.com/

They also have a 1-800 number. 1-800-369-0010. You need to have a theatre account set up in order to receive materials.

Rick
"As long as there are sunsets and stars at night, there will always be drive-in movies."

Re: Twentieth Century-Fox Film Corporation 07 May 2007 00:05 #15000

• jacker5
  • Platinum Boarder
Thanks so much I was in contact and there sending me a promo package. I needed that info casue my sons school is having a movie night and featuring Night at the museum. I got in touch with the NY office and she was more than happy to send posters, t-shirst and even some free copies to give out.

Thanks again you guys have been great and also the e-mails I received!

Re: Twentieth Century-Fox Film Corporation 07 May 2007 11:02 #15001

• dsschoenborn
  • Platinum Boarder
Sorry sorry. I did not mean it to be rude or disrespectful to you. I thought you had already received the contact information from the other posts so I did not repeat that information.

There have been many posts here on bigscreen about to go or not to go to conventions. My comment was for those who have read those and then this because that is one benefit. I guess I should have looked up one of those posts and added the information there.

Again I meant it as a general comment and not to be against you at all. I am sorry. I will even change it so no one else thinks that. These posts are a great help and form for people to exchange ideas and not to criticize how we all run our own business but rather to learn and get ideas from each other.

Re: Twentieth Century-Fox Film Corporation 10 May 2007 10:58 #15002

• Mike
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 41
I did not read that post as disrespectful at all. Unless it's been sanitized? I thought it was a next sptep to success sort of point. It is always a good thing to add helpful suggestions. I always say to people you should join NATO, subscribe to Film Journal and Box Office and Variety, ..... Why? people are always looking for very basic information that is printed every year in full with full contact information for all the film companies, exhibitor relations people, etc. You may be missing an odd smaller distributor or office but the big stuff is all there.

So: make good suggestions. It's fine by me.

Michael Hurley
Impresario
Michael Hurley
Impresario

Re: Twentieth Century-Fox Film Corporation 12 May 2007 22:19 #15003

• jacker5
  • Platinum Boarder
This is pretty cool. I was trying to get some promo materials for Night at the museum from Fox. Fox was kind enough to send express a few One sheet posters.
It was for my kids catholic school night at the movies.
The funny thing was that everyone has seen this movie abnd it is out on DVD. But the place was sold out and people had to be turned away. The church sat 300 and concession were selling out faster than they could be made.
What amazed me was the sell out on this. Kids just want to see movies with there freinds and a affordable price.
Thanks for everyone who supplied info and thanks Fox for the posters and the kind letter sent along!
You really helped out the church and made this a very profitable night.

Re: Twentieth Century-Fox Film Corporation 14 May 2007 09:02 #15004

May I ask, what was the fee that Fox charged you for the one-time showing of this movie?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, helvetica">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jacker5:
<B>This is pretty cool. I was trying to get some promo materials for Night at the museum from Fox. Fox was kind enough to send express a few One sheet posters.
It was for my kids catholic school night at the movies.
The funny thing was that everyone has seen this movie abnd it is out on DVD. But the place was sold out and people had to be turned away. The church sat 300 and concession were selling out faster than they could be made.
What amazed me was the sell out on this. Kids just want to see movies with there freinds and a affordable price.
</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Re: Twentieth Century-Fox Film Corporation 14 May 2007 10:29 #15005

• jacker5
  • Platinum Boarder
It was sponsored by the church for a private school so that may have fell under non-profit. Fox did not say anything and told me they would send stuff for any future showings.
So nothing was no Fox fee charged.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction