Banner
Home Forums Movie Theaters The Lobby POTTSVILLE CINEMAS OPENS
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: POTTSVILLE CINEMAS OPENS

POTTSVILLE CINEMAS OPENS 12 Apr 2001 03:28 #1484

The POTTSVILLE CINEMAS in the Fox 1&2 will be opening on friday the 13th. It will either be a good day or a day from hell. I wanted to get Josie but that went to the UA Theatre. My opening shows are Trafic and Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon. The pepsi man & candy man are due in at 9am friday morning. If I am lucky everything will be ok. Anyone in Pennsylvania stop in for a visit we are in the Boscovs Mall next to Value City on Route 61 in Pottsville Pennsylvania. Roxy I hope to see you when you have some free time. TO EVERYONE I WANT TO THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS EVERY PART OF BIGSCREENBIZ HAS & WILL CONTINUE TO BE A BIG HELP...

Thanks again,

Andrew Neff
Pottsville Cinemas

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: POTTSVILLE CINEMAS OPENS 13 Apr 2001 21:15 #1485

• Rialto
  • Gold Boarder
Good luck on your opening! They are fun days - wild and crazy - but fun. Best wishes,

Ky Boyd
Rialto Cinemas Lakeside
Santa Rosa, CA

Re: POTTSVILLE CINEMAS OPENS 17 Apr 2001 05:38 #1486

• Mike
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 37
Greetings from Paris where it's raining and I went to see Almost Famous last night on the Champs Eleesorsomethingorother. I loved that movie as I was right there..right then...Congrats on your new venture. My best wishes and best of luck to you and your screens. Good choices to start with but keep the one great thing about showing film in mind: every Friday night you get to start over again with a clean slate! Cheers! Mike
Michael Hurley
Impresario
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction