Banner
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Chocolat

Chocolat 08 Mar 2001 11:42 #1340

• DJ Denis
  • Senior Boarder
Like most theater personnel, I am very excited about CHOCOLAT, the Oscar-nominated flick. I have had a lot of people asking about the song from the movie, which is either "Breathless" (shades of Godard) or "You Take My Breath Away" (although I think there is a TOP GUN fan guessing this one). Does anyone know what the name of the track is? I have a radio show on the side and would love to play the music from CHOCOLAT as promotion for the movie itself. Feel free to post the information on this site or e-mail me directly at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it .
THE LAURIE JONES BAND
with special guest AMY FOX
and opening act IAN PARKER
in a benefit concert
Saturday, May 11th at 7:30 PM
Union Street Brick Church (126 Union Street, Bangor)

All proceeds benefit Community Radio WERU-FM
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Chocolat 08 Mar 2001 23:29 #1341

• Avalon
  • Platinum Boarder
Hit napster.com and download by name -- then you can hear what you have. I downloaded Minor Swing and play it frequently while pounding away on the computer. For Chocolat we saw our local Choclateer and had him make up special truffles for the show. Went like crazy -- remember to leave them out AFTER the movie for people to see after the show. If we had kept it longer i would have had him make up some "Nipples of Venus." We had to get rid of it after only two weeks because we had "Crouching Tigrus" booked. It was our best boxoffice grosser since I opened 3 1/2 years ago. Sales went up the second week because it was Valentine's Day and I tag-lined it as the "Get-Laid Movie of the Year." My partner informed me that if i put that on the marquee, it would be a very long time . . . . It's a great film. Have fun with it.
Paul Turner
Avalon Cinema
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.128 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction