Banner
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Air Heads

Air Heads 27 Feb 2001 11:32 #1276

• poppajoe
  • Platinum Boarder
After a normal day at work I arrived home and was sitting down to dinner with the wife. She watches a day time talk show called "The View". Four woman talking about mostly nothing. But on this occasion she tells me that they were complaining about the cost of refreshments at movie conccession stands. They took a poll of the audience and found that 92% of them thought the prices were high and that they should be allowed to bring in their own stuff.
This really frosts my butt for more then one reason. Firstly, these so called talk show air heads are supposed to be proffessionals. They are in the entertainment industry and they should know better! Secondly, they encourage there viewers not to buy and to bring their own things to the show.
Clearly they should stick with what they know,PMS,Hollywood Hunks,and face creams.They shame themselves and the network they are shown on.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Air Heads 27 Feb 2001 11:45 #1277

You hit the nail right on the (air) head!
While concession prices are high people do not realize that they are the reason we stay in business. they think we get all the admission money.(ha)
I had some people try to bring Mcdonalds in they did not get to. they had to eat it in thier car The guy said well I want a refund then. he thought I would back down. I said OK how many tickets need refunding?
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction