Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: John Stewart was fine

John Stewart was fine 06 Mar 2006 13:12 #12324

• Mike
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 45
I liked the Oscars and felt the awards went right also. Crash was better than Brokeback I thought. Mr. Steart did fine.

Michael Hurley
Impresario
Michael Hurley
Impresario
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: John Stewart was fine 06 Mar 2006 14:05 #12325

• outaframe
  • Platinum Boarder
The host did well... I'm concerned about Lauren Bacall, she sort of limped onto the stage and either couldn't read the prompter or was severely confused... Has she suffered a stroke?... NOT at all like the saucey self-confident lady I remember...

Did you notice that seeing movies in a theater was pointedly mentioned as the REAL way to see them, not just once but twice!... MAYBE all the movers and shakers haven't sold out to the ancillary market craze!...

Re: John Stewart was fine 06 Mar 2006 19:48 #12326

• cat
  • Junior Boarder
Stewart was okay. Queen Latifah was impressive as a presenter; I think she should get a shot at it. She seems to understand how to be entertaining without the network or the Academy being on pins and needles worrying about whether she'll go over the line.

Re: John Stewart was fine 09 Mar 2006 19:22 #12327

• Mike
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 45
Yes. Stewart should have been replaced by a film insider but he was okay.. little nervous...... "I am such a loser!" Even if you feel like you are tanking never admit it! Queen would be great. Tom Hanks? How about a trio like the Rat Pack? I could se a trio doing it. Bacall was definitely out past her bed time. I don't know if she was drunk or out of it but that was "it" as far as I am concerned!

Michael Hurley
Impresario
Michael Hurley
Impresario
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction