Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Post cards

Post cards 17 Feb 2001 08:09 #1228

• Mike
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 45
We sell Colonial Theatre coffee mugs and post cards of our theatre at the concession stand. It also gives us a way to drop quick cards for communications and we package gift certificates and candy in the mugs as gift packs. Does anyone else do this? We use Modern Postcard in Calif.

Mike Hurley
www.bigscreenbiz.com
Michael Hurley
Impresario
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Post cards 17 Feb 2001 16:27 #1229

• RoxyVaudeville
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 17
We sell postcards at $1.00 a piece, and have sold thousands of them. They cost us 5 cents apiece. Even more profitable then pop corn! We also sell tee shirts @ $10.00 (have sold several thousand of them as well), color prints of the theatre suitable for framing @ $75.00 which is a new one and has only sold around 50 during it's first year. We had another smaller print that sold for $50.00 which was a limited edition and it sold 300 copies over several years. We also have a cats meow minature of the building @ $20.00 and have sold about five hundred of them. We also sold 1000 Christmas balls, but we are out of them and since they were advertised as a limited edition, we will not reorder them. I'm now looking into a cast plaster minature of the theatre for next year, but haven't recieved cost quotes as of yet.

I'm aways looking for new theatre related items, so I'm anxious to see what others have done.

The three weeks before Christmas I close weeknights due to slow business, but between the gift items and gift certificates I do as well being closed as if I were running movies! (And no film rent to pay!)

Re: Post cards 17 Feb 2001 20:21 #1230

• Mike
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 45
Hey! We're a Cat's Meow theatre too! We tried aprons and they did not sell. Prints? Where did you have them done? Maybe we'll ahave a Colonial Theatre photo contest?
Michael Hurley
Impresario
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.125 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction