Banner
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: movie facts

movie facts 17 Jan 2006 12:09 #11884

• Senior Boarder
anyone heard of this company? they say they want to produce a FREE show guide for us and sell advertising space in our area. They will then give them to us to distribute at our theatre. This sounds too good to be true, so I thought I'd check to see if anyone else has used them or any of their competitors.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: movie facts 17 Jan 2006 14:49 #11885

• puzzlegut
  • Platinum Boarder
We have Movie Facts at our 4-screen and I've seen then in many theaters around us. All it is is a tri-fold brochure where they give a list of movies that are coming out in a four month span and give a short description of the movie and who stars in the movie. It's a nice way for customers to know what movies are coming out and if anyone calls your theater wanting to know what a movie is about, you can just read the short description to them. The brochure has a spot on the front where you provide your movie information (theater name, address, phone number) and any other information you want to include (ticket prices, specials, etc) and you can also choose to have an additional space (free of charge) for your own theater advertising (i.e. "buy gift certificates", "rent theater for parties", etc). It's totally free and they'll even ship you the floor stands and countertop stands for free.

While it has been nice, I'm going to discontinue our Movie Facts. We've found that not that many people are picking them up and the ones who do tend to leave them on the floor in the auditoriums. Also recently our Movie Facts have no local advertisements as all the advertisements are for national or website businesses. We use to have local advertisers in it but I guess those businesses have decided to stop advertising. Not that it really matters, but it would be nice if there were local businesses advertised in it.

I'd say go ahead and do the Movie Facts. You have nothing to loose as it's totally free and you can always cancel it. Hope this helps.

Re: movie facts 17 Jan 2006 16:50 #11886

• Mike Spaeth
  • Platinum Boarder
We use them.

Re: movie facts 17 Jan 2006 17:27 #11887

• Senior Boarder
Thanks for the response, we'll give it a go.......Lord knows I need some more trash to pick up!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction