FreeMovieNow.com

Action Movies Sci-Fi Movies

Comedy Movies Drama Movies

Suspense Movies Horror Movies

Adult Movies Music Videos

+

FREE ACCESS MP3 Music Downloads Database

FREE ACCESS GAME Downloads Database

Download unlimited free full DVD quality movies, TV shows, Music Videos and more!!!

» Over 80 Million Movies and TV-Shows to choose.

» Play movies on your computer, Home theater or TV.

» Burn your DVDs. No expensive DVD burner required!

» No Charge per movie, No download limit what so ever!

» Unlimited access! Download several movies at a time.

» No Spyware, Banners, Popups or Advertising.

» Unlimited technical support, suggestions and ratings.

» Learn how to make your own DVD movie collection.

Download anything you want, anytime you want !

- Unlimited 24/7 Downloads!!!

- No time limits

- No bandwidth limits

- No content limits

Click Here to Download Now...

To stop receiving those promotional offers, please send an email to:
This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it with "No Thanks" in the subject line.

For all other inquiries, please mail to:
Mandel Enterprises LTD.JY3
#24 Tangerine Street
Belmopan, Belmopan na
BZ

Michael Hurley
Impresario
Michael Hurley
Impresario
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: makes me want to kick someone 16 Dec 2005 09:42 #11670

• lionheart
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
I did a brief internet search to see who or what this is. I found a Mandel Enterprises LTD of Belize. An internet site with their name sells software to help maintain privacy. That's ironic since other software they've distributed is listed elsewhere as infested with spyware and adware. This software is peer-to-peer sharing software similar to that distributed by Kazaa. Furthermore, Mandel Enterprises had a complaint filed against them by Kazaa for registering several internet domain names that included the name Kazaa as part of the name. In other words, they attempted to use variants of the Kazaa name to steal business from those seeking to use Kazaa. The end result of the complaint was that Mandel had to surrender the domain names to Kazaa for something like trade name infringement. I guess pirrahna eat each other too.

To get a better idea what companies like Mandel and Kazaa are all about, I found the following in wikipedia:

"Web definitions for Kazaa
Kazaa Media Desktop (once capitalized as "KaZaA", but now usually left as "Kazaa") is a peer-to-peer file sharing application using the FastTrack protocol. It is commonly used to exchange MP3 music files. It is also increasingly being used to exchange movie files. The official client can be downloaded free of charge and is financed by attached adware and spyware."

So, this tells us that all those 80 million movies and TV shows Mandel claims to have are most likely all files available for peer-to-peer sharing. Can you say piracy? I thought you could. Then again, you probably knew it all along. How else could anyone distribute all those movies for free?

If the files being shared are not pirated, then they must be all public domain, right? It hardly seems likely. Eighty million files will surely include a lot of duplication, but how many copies of "His Girl Friday" can they possibly have? You can bet there will be plenty of pirated files as well.

The only thing about this that gives me any solace is that anybody who falls for this offer and downloads the software to get the "free" movies is probably going to end up with spyware and adware on his computer that will slow down their system and hopefully become a royal pain in the backside. Then how much fun is it going to be sitting and waiting for all those big movie downloads?

Oh, by the way, you should never respond to any offer like this, even to say no thanks, or remove me. Then the sender has just validated your e-mail address and you can be sure you will receive many more junk e-mails as a result. The best thing is to just delete it.

Mike, I don't know if anybody would actually do something about it, but in the past I've forwarded offers I thought were illegal to the FBI. I don't have their address handy, but it shouldn't be too hard to find. Just make sure you send it to the unit that deals with such piracy issues.

That's the only real way to "kick" them that I can think of.

Re: makes me want to kick someone 16 Dec 2005 13:50 #11671

• MovieGuy
  • Gold Boarder
I received the same email. They must get the email addresses from Ebay, as the email was sent to my email address that I use for Ebay. Go figure.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction