Banner
Home Forums Movie Theaters The Lobby Tool for evaluating movie market in small towns now availabl
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Tool for evaluating movie market in small towns now availabl

Tool for evaluating movie market in small towns now availabl 31 Aug 2005 14:48 #10841

Hello,

I posted during the winter looking for feedback on a tool I was working on for the UW Extension http://www.bigscreenbiz.com/ubb/Forum39/HTML/001852.html

We have finished the work and it is available online at http://www.uwex.edu/ces/cced/dma/12.html

The tool was designed primarily for small towns or their chambers of commerce who are thinking about keeping the movies downtown and want to examine the feasibility of it in more detail.

Thanks to those that responded to an earlier draft. Your feedback is more than welcome. E-mail me directly at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it .

-Teresa
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Tool for evaluating movie market in small towns now availabl 09 Sep 2005 12:42 #10842

• SamCat
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi Teresa

You have done very well with your feasibility research. We are expanding soon and I will probably use alot of your setting out and strategy to obtain bank finance.

Re: Tool for evaluating movie market in small towns now availabl 10 Sep 2005 19:10 #10843

• Mike
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 40
Teresa has been relentless in writing and researching this toipic. Thanks Teresa and congratulations!

Michael Hurley
Impresario
Michael Hurley
Impresario
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction