Banner
Home Forums Movie Theaters The Lobby Any Questions About Hollywood Movie Money
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Any Questions About Hollywood Movie Money

Any Questions About Hollywood Movie Money 08 Jul 2005 13:32 #10602

Hello everyone!
I am Christy Barnes and I am in charge of the Theater Relations team here at Hollywood Movie Money. I just wanted to see if there were any questions I might be able to answer.

If you are not currently on our web-site (www.hollywoodmoviemoney.info) and you would like to see how you can get on it, please feel free to reply back.

If you have trouble accepting HMM certificates or you would just like to tell us what you think of Hollywood Movie Money, please also feel free to reply back.

I hope you are having a wonderful and profitable summer!

Christy
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Any Questions About Hollywood Movie Money 08 Jul 2005 23:41 #10603

• Mike Spaeth
  • Platinum Boarder
We are not listed - Spotlight Theatres.

email me at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it for more info.

Re: Any Questions About Hollywood Movie Money 09 Jul 2005 01:57 #10604

• BurneyFalls
  • Platinum Boarder
I haven't encountered any problems yet and like the fact there are no hoops to jump through to get paid. However, with the number of promotions you have going on at any given time for the same movie, I could see where some busy theatres might accept an expired coupon (since some expire much earlier than others for the same movie), one whose maximum redemption value is worth less than their general admission (since there are so many different maximum ticket amounts for the same movie) or a matinee ticket for a general admission.

So far, I haven't made those mistakes.

Were some theatres actually not accepting them the first couple weeks of a new picture? (See, I did read your email!)

Re: Any Questions About Hollywood Movie Money 09 Jul 2005 02:48 #10605

• rodeojack
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
We've accepted these coupons for around 3 years now, and have encountered no problems whatsoever.

About the only critique I could offer is that the various conditions, terms and expiration dates require that we make a special (and continued) effort to keep our boxoffice cashiers on their toes, in order to make sure we're accepting the coupons appropriately. Otherwise, everyone at my place seems to feel the promotions are worthwhile.

Jack

Re: Any Questions About Hollywood Movie Money 11 Jul 2005 02:18 #10606

• MovieGuy
  • Gold Boarder
No problems here. Only wish that MovieCash would not make their checks similar to MovieMoney. We do NOT accept MovieCash even though they have us listed on their website, and I have made numerous calls to get us pulled off. Hollywood MovieMoney is great. We don't get a ton of them in, but I have had no problems cashing them in. Making the expiration date larger would be helpful to the boxoffice staff. Sometimes its too hard to read the small print.

Re: Any Questions About Hollywood Movie Money 11 Jul 2005 19:08 #10607

Sometimes the studios push really hard on the theaters not to accept coupons or passes for big pictures (such as Star Wars or Batman Begins). Those employees that are being extra careful sometimes turn away patrons with HMM certificates for this reason.

Remember, if you or someone you know needs to sign up for Hollywood Movie Money, please do not hesitate to contact me at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it .

Thank you for all of your wonderful replies,
Christy
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction