Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: mini-luxury-balconies

mini-luxury-balconies 21 Dec 2000 10:54 #1010

• Mike
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 40
We're looking at building a small mezzanine about 8' over the regular floor of two of our theatres. We'd lose a few seats but rarely sell out anyway. The seats would be better quality and probably sold for a slightly higher price. I talked with our architect and he said: less than 50 seats and you can have one means of egress without a exit leading to the outdoors. If you are actually "adding" seats then you may impact your exiting requirements. In our case we'd just be raising the seating. I'll keep you posted.

Mike Hurley
www.bigscreenbiz.com
Michael Hurley
Impresario
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: mini-luxury-balconies 22 Dec 2000 11:06 #1011

Mike:

PLease Email your address to me, I can send you information on "luxury seating", including some really nice lounger type chairs. They are very cool.

Seating Guy

Re: mini-luxury-balconies 22 Dec 2000 11:17 #1012

• Mike
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 40
Hi Dave... thanks for the request for my e-mail. If you look at the top of each post in the bigscreenbiz forums you'll see a small letter icon which if you click on it get's you the e mail adress of each person who made the post.

Congrats on using bigscreen for getting your company's message out. This month we will break over 10,000 visitors. It is estimated that for every person who writes there are 20 who read! You're being read by a lot of people and have almost unhindered access to them as customers. Thanks for your seating expertise!

Mike Hurley
www.bigscreenbiz.com
Michael Hurley
Impresario

Re: mini-luxury-balconies 22 Dec 2000 11:32 #1013

Mike:

Thank you for your input and expertise. I have a lot of fun coming to the site and reading/helping answer some of the questions.If anyone needs specifics questions answered they can call me directly....that's not a problem at all!!
They can also go to our web site at [url=http://www.seatingconcepts.com.]www.seatingconcepts.com.[/url]

GAVE AN OUTSTANDING DAY!!

Seating Guy
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.262 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction